The Digital Marketing and Branding Intern will have the opportunity to work with a dedicated internal marketing team. We are looking for eager students who are enthusiastic to learn in a fast-paced, team environment and are not afraid to do real work with real value.
The internship program will teach current and innovative marketing, branding, strategy and design skills that will help assist a rapidly growing marketing company.
Types of Responsibilities
- Campaign strategy execution and measurement
- Understanding and creating buyer personas
- Content marketing strategy and execution
- Valuable content creation (Ebooks, Whitepapers, infographics, etc.)
- Blog post creation and measurement
- Social media interaction, status updates and influencer engagement
- Website management/updates (WordPress CMS)
- Landing page creation
- Basic graphic design and visual content creation
- Press release creation and distribution
- Keyword research and SEO tactics
- Responsible for staying on top of current marketing industry trends
Marketing Interns will be trained and certified through HubSpot Academy.
- Currently enrolled in a BA/BS program
- Have a strong interest in brands and what makes them unique
- Curious and creative, with an old-school work ethic to get things done
- Open to a fluid environment where every day may change
- Quick learner and open to learning different tactics and strategies
- Self-motivated and organized, with excellent time management skills
- Undeniable communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Flexible hours
- Casual office environment
- Free lunch daily
- Fully stocked kitchen
- The cutest office dogs
Bridge is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age (over 40), citizenship, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.