Immediate need for a talented and dynamic recruiter with a proven track record of success 3-4 years’ experience in the Advertising Service Industry. This is a 6-9 month contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Fort Lee, NJ.
- Maintain positive relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Create Job Description for staffing needs with Human Resources and Hiring Manager
Build a significant sales candidate pool through cold calling and networking
- Scour job search websites including LinkedIn for potential candidate and reach out to them personally
- Develop new methods of finding top talent
Become an advocate for our company and professionally represent our culture
Act as a candidate advocate and manage hiring process through the turnover for on-boarding
- Data & Service Agency background with a solid rolodex of candidates
3-4 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of applicant tracking processes
- Able to demonstrate past success hiring high caliber candidates
Self-directed, detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Able to identify talent and nurture relationships with candidates
- Passionate about hiring and 100% metrics-driven
- Incredibly entrepreneurial with an own it attitude
- Excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Data/Advertising Service Agency and they are currently interviewing to fill this position. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus / or industry experience
Bridge is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age (over 40), citizenship, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.