We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, brand awareness, and data-driven analytics to drive strategy.
The Growth Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for remaining fully informed on latest market trends and working with various internal departments to facilitate lead generation, client services, and sales.
- Collect and analyze data on leads, consumers, competitors, and marketplace
- Report key performance metrics and consolidate them into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Work with internal departments (marketing, content, sales) to strategize best practices
- Serve as a liaison for sales and marketing teams to achieve new sales and customer objectives
- Aid team members to strategically target new leads and expand customer base
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret data and multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs (HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
Bridge is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age (over 40), citizenship, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.