We are looking for an Ad Ops manager with experience in high volume management of email, programmatically-driven display, video and social campaigns with complex data/audience segment implementation.
Day to day functions will include reporting to Director of Ad Ops, determining optimization and needs on multiple high level and critical campaigns in a fast paced environment.
The Senior Ad Ops Manger will develop and provide action driven solutions to our Account Management team, manage our largest accounts, ensure campaign management process and communication are efficiently fulfilled, inform our business development and sales team on operations matters, and overall, consistently ensure revenue increase for our rapidly growing business.
Previous experience Ad Ops experience with high volume campaigns is mandatory, having work experience at a DSP is preferable.
- Facilitate campaign creative approvals, setup, and campaign implementation.
- Campaign management and multi-channel campaign deployment: driven by audience segments, multiple platforms/channels, inclusion of first party audience segments with layers across display, video, and mobile and social
- Organization and interpretation of complex reporting documents for our largest clients, ensuring we’re thinking of immediate campaigns as well as client facing needs
- Inventory management, campaign optimization assurance of filling campaigns in accordance with KPI and pace for our largest and most complex clients
- Analyze and optimize in-flight campaigns, including tracking performance data, analyzing results
- Help to manage and create best practices, standards and guidelines for ad ops team, from insertion order to setting campaigns live and the management of processes in between.
- Drive ongoing operational efficiencies through process optimization, automation and business rules to reduce operating costs while protecting revenue and improving speed & efficiency
- Drive team efficiency to meet SLA’s and other key business metrics
- Create, maintain and present regular campaign status and metric reports as well as ad-hoc reports to support strategic planning and fact-based analysis
- Proactively troubleshoot delivery and technical issues to ensure revenue recognition. Field and coordinate resolution of partner initiated issues/escalations
- 3-5 years of ad operations experience, management is preferable. Programmatic, Mobile, and end to end campaign management experience a must. Experience with video highly preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of programmatic buying via DSPs, audience targeting, DMPs, mobile, desktop and placement across social media
- Knowledge of general industry ad serving technologies, including online advertising best practices, advertising measurement, re-targeting and industry guidelines
- Familiarity with SSP’s, third-party verification tools for viewability and fraud, as well as the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Understanding of the online creative development and QA process
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and comfortable working with large sets of data
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, clients, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, results-oriented with strong customer service orientation and excellent attention to detail
- Proven team player with ability to work independently
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related field a plus
- Experience with programmatic advertising and Data Management Platforms (DMPs) a requirement.
Bridge is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age (over 40), citizenship, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.