We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our growing development team!
- Involve in analysis, design, developing, directing, testing, validation, and documentation of software systems.
- Provide Operational support for development and production systems.
- Gather requirements and support legacy application.
- Measure, maintain and improve the performance of cloud and local data stores.
- Work for development API’s using Spring Boot (Java), Flask (Python).
- Develop and Support Salesforce Apex code, Visual Force, Workflow rules and batch jobs
- Involve in development on REST web service
- Implement DAO layer using Hibernate (Java), SQL-Alchemy (Python).
- Use Spring JDBC Template to query the DB for some legacy services.
- Develop JUnit test classes to test the functionality of a code.
- Be in charge of Tomcat server on Dev, QA, Prod environment.
- Use Apache Maven to automate the build and deployment process.
- Deploy the application in various environments DEV, QA, Prod.
Bridge is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age (over 40), citizenship, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.