A Digital Marketing Podcast
Check out our new podcast series that highlights different
- Ep 1: Email
- Ep 2: Death of Cookies
- Ep 3: CTV/OTT
- Ep 4: Social Media
- Ep 5: Programmatic 101
- Ep 6: Programmatic & Data
Connected TV(CTV) & Over the Top(OTT)
There has been a huge shift to streaming and cutting the cord over the past year. In this podcast, Adam Lawsky joins the conversation to go over what the rise of streaming channels means for marketers.
- What is CTV/OTT?
- What the rise of streaming channels means for marketers
- Benefits of advertising on CTV/OTT
In 2020, Consumers spent an average of 53.1 hours per week on programmatic media, an increase of 2.8% compared to 2019, and the fastest annual growth rate in five years. It has become clear that all marketers should include programmatic in their campaign strategies.
- What is Programmatic?
- Which ad formats does programmatic include?
- The benefits of programmatic advertising
Programmatic & Data
We’ve established in episode 5 that all marketers should include programmatic in their campaign strategies. The question is, how do marketers target their message to the right customer? In this episode, we’ll get to the solution.
- How we create customer profiles in BRIDGE CONNECT℠
- An example of how to reach your target consumer
- Methods to build custom audiences
- & more!