oneAudience: One Step Ahead of the Competition

The key to any successful business is knowing what your consumer wants or needs before they know it themselves. Understanding this, Bridge recognized an opportunity to serve current and future clients in new and unchartered ways.

Bridge saw the signs very clearly, and they were all pointing in the same direction: mobile.

The following statistics represent mobile usage data by American adults.

  • 80% of internet users own a smartphone.
  • Mobile email opens have grown by 180% in the last three years.
  • Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% is spent on websites.
  • The average smartphone conversion rates are up 64% compared to the average desktop conversion rates.

oneAudience Emerges

As a company, Bridge Marketing is committed to being first to market with the technologies and systems that solves today’s marketing trends. Honoring this commitment, Bridge acquired Appjolt in January of 2016.

Appjolt is an Israeli-American mobile data company, focused on delivering “developers innovative tools to re-engage, reward and re-capture their users.” While Bridge specializes in offline data, such as demographic, lifestyle and purchase behavior, Appjolt brought something totally new to the table. Through deterministic identification, Appjolt uses first-party mobile data to recognize unique multichannel users across all of their devices.

oneAudience emerged as the combination of Bridge and Appjolt’s unique service offerings.

oneAudience Pioneers the Market in Mobile Behavioral Targeting

oneAudience, launched in April, 2016 under the parent company, Bridge. As a company focused on mobile behavioral targeting, oneAudience pioneers the market in combining offline demographic, lifestyle and purchase behavior data with client’s online mobile data.

Data integration is the easy part. Clients can integrate Appjolt’s SDK for both iOS and Android, or upload their app user data via SFTP, or upload an email CRM list. Then, oneAudience does the rest by combining the mobile data with offline demographic, lifestyle, and purchase behavior data. The result is a set of custom mobile audiences unique to the clients’ mobile website or app. Clients have access to over 150 mobile audience segments categorized by: In-Market Intent, Lifestyle & Interests, Life Stage, and App Categories. With this, comes millions of user IDs.

See Immediate Results

Clients can use these mobile audience segments for mobile behavioral targeting. There are a plethora of benefits tied to mobile behavioral targeting that will enhance the success of mobile websites and apps.

  1. Clients can serve their custom audience segments tailored content that is more likely to resonate with them. Sending tailored messages specifically for your mobile audiences will build relationships, trust and loyalty.
  2. Mobile website and app developers can maximize revenues by serving their users advertisements that they want to see. Additionally, they can use mobile behavioral targeting to optimize in-app purchases by applying audience insights into design and user experience.
  3. Clients can lower acquisition costs by using LookAlike Audiences to target mobile users who are ideal potential consumers. Simultaneously drive conversions while reducing acquisition costs.

oneAudience is an industry leader in mobile behavioral targeting. The company’s unique positioning distinguishes it from other competitors in the industry. Consider integrating oneAudience into your business model to develop relationships with users, drive conversions, maximize revenue and lower user acquisition costs.

To learn more about oneAudience’s mobile behavioral targeting capabilities, visit them here.

New to People-Based Marketing?

Learn more about implementing a people-based marketing strategy with our in-depth guide.

people based marketing 
Elizabeth Bell

Author Elizabeth Bell

Integrated Marketing and Branding Intern

More posts by Elizabeth Bell